Before you begin, please review our Log Pipeline article if you have not already!
There are two ways to add an Amazon S3 Bucket. To start either:
- Click the Add New Destination button on the Log Pipeline / Log Destinations page.
- Select AWS S3 Bucket from the dropdown.
- Select your preferred authentication method:
Authentication method 1:
Grant Kolide Access with STS (this is the more secure option):
- Provide a Display Name for your bucket. This will help you differentiate it from your other configured log destinations.
- Provide the AWS S3 Bucket Name for your desired bucket.
- Provide the AWS S3 Role ARN, which have permissions to write to the bucket.
Specify IAM Access Key ID & Secret Access Key:
- Provide the IAM credentials and Bucket Name for your desired bucket.
- Choose whether to send either or both Status Logs and Result Logs.